Remote Learning Offer
Remote education provision: information for parents
- To deliver the planned curriculum so that no one misses out.
- To maintain contact with teachers and peers to support learning and wellbeing.
- For any child who is isolating or at home due to partial/full school closure to engage with remote learning to the best of their ability.
- For parents to support their child access and complete remote learning.
When should my child isolate?
When would my child access remote learning?
What will remote learning look like?
Parent guide to remote learning.
How will my child connect with their teacher and class?
- Class teachers will meet their class via Google Meet or Zoom each morning to introduce the day's learning. They will meet them again at the end of the school day to recap learning, answer questions, mark work if appropriate and read a story.
- SLT will deliver year group assemblies twice a week via Google Meet.